Tuesday, August 13, 2013


Check out this mech, a robot which built from an old broken down Nissan truck. It is about a ton worth of other metal scraps. It stands at 12 feet all and took about a month to complete.

“I disassembled my dad’s old Nissan truck which he doesn't use anymore. But it’s not enough so I also went to a car disassemble center many times to buy mechanical parts. I probably bought over one ton stuff I think. It takes me almost a month to put them together, lots of fun.” The inventor said.
Via: progv.deviantart.com





{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Nice to know about this robot.I love to see this because its a professional work and i use these car parts in my daily routine work to fix the car problems so its very interesting to see that.Nice work done on the blog.However if you want to know more about the cars so have a look on vin verification.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Knowledgeable Ideas! ツ by Jexter - Powered by Blogger - Template by Johanes Djogan -